The Student News Site of Natrona County High School

The Gusher

• NOV 18: Football Ball 7pm @ NCHS Commons
  • NOV 14, 16, and 18 at 7pm and 18 at 2pm: Fall Musical Guys and Dolls @ NCHS Auditorium

The Gusher

The Gusher

Polls
Sorry, there are no polls available at the moment.

Your Guide To Halloween Night

Casper has lots of SPOOKTACULAR attractions for this “ghouliest” night of the year
Ramsay Myers
Students are greeted to a Halloween sunrise as they walk past a spooky yard display at the corner of 12th and Pennsylvania. The weather is forecasted to be in the mid-30’s with light wind.

There are still plenty of activities happening Halloween night in Casper. Those looking to score some candy before it gets dark and cold can hit up the following destinations:

• City of Casper Trick or Treat 3–5 p.m. at Casper Business Center, 123 S. David St.
  • Natrona County Trick or Treat: 3–5 p.m. Townsend Justice Center, 115 N. Center St.;
  • Natrona County Courthouse Trick or Treat, 200 N. Center St.
  • Natrona County Trick or Treat, Hall of Justice, 201 N. David St.
  • Wolcott Street Trick or Treat: Street will be closed to traffic between 9th and 12th streets for the safety of all Casper’s little candy goblins.

A little later in the evening things start to kick off at several local organizations, including:

• Boyd Avenue Baptist Church Fall Festival: 5:30–8 p.m. at CY Avenue and Boyd.
  • Sunrise Baptist Church Trunk or Treat: 4–6 p.m. Located at 3990 S. McKinley St.
  • Eastridge Mall Trick or Treating: 5-6:30 p.m.  at Eastridge Mall
  • Mills Fire Hall Halloweenie Roast 5-8pm
  • Fort Ministry Fall Festival: 6–8 p.m. Lots of food and carnival booths. 4741 W. Yellowstone in Mills

If you’d like to warm the hearts of some of our elderly citizens and enjoy the benefit of indoor door knocking:

• Trick or Treat at Edgewood: 3–5 p.m. at Edgewood Meadow Wind, 3955 E. 12th St.
  • Garden Square Assisted Living Safe Trick or Treat Trail: 5:30–6:30 p.m. Oct. 31.

Haunted houses include:

• Bar Nunn Fire Dept. Annual Haunted House: 6:30-11pm 1705 Sunset Blvd in Bar Nunn.
  • Through the Woods: Blacklight Haunted House featuring UV paint and 3D glasses. ART 321 Basement, 6-midnight.