Mustang Market open for the new school year

Show your school spirit with the latest gear.

Ashlyn Cooper, Business Writer

Natrona County High School students and staff have their very own school store in the NCHS building. Anyone can get these items in person from across the front office during 11:15-1:30pm Monday through Friday, or occasionally during Mustang Connections on  Tuesday and Thursday. Weekly Specials are available in the school store with special offers as well as on sale items. Right now, NC’s school store has a sale for past school year t-shirts. The Mustang Market also provides a website for those that can’t make it during store hours. Spiritshop.com includes what NC’s school store has to offer, with a variety of custom colors.

NC’s school store is run by the participants of the DECA community as well as Ms. Williams. SheaLynn Wolfe, a DECA member, says “I like working in the school store and the people are wonderful.” SheaLynn also mentions Emily Patten, another DECA member, as “an amazing coworker and friend”. For more information on the DECA club, you can visit DECA.org or Ms. Williams in room 2018. 

Natrona County school store participants and NCHS appreciate all individuals that help to fund the school shop by spending their money in The Mustang Market. Any students interested in working for the school store should talk to Ms. Williams in room 2018.